Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I bought new running shoes yesterday! They are my Mother's Day present. I LOVE them! I cannot believe what a difference good shoes makes.

Normally I wear a size 7.5 shoe. The guy at the running store told me that bigger shoes are better for your feet when running. A bigger size allows your foot to flex and move more naturally. My shoes are a size 9. Wow. I was worried about it even though I know he knew what he was talking about. He said they fit me well and I would do great.

They are wonderful! It felt so good to run in them today. I am very happy about this.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also bought two pairs of socks. Now, my idea of a good sock is one that is big and warm and cozy and reaches close to my knee. These are nothing like that. They are little, thin, ankle socks. I thought I would hate them. I don't though. They were wonderful to run in.

No comments: