Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A kitty named Pippa

I want a cat.

Now, this seems so strange to me. I want chickens and sheep and maybe an outside cat for the barn(all on the farm we hope to have someday)but I have always said I would never have an inside animal for sure.

But, I have had this yearning for a few months now. I want a little gray kitten and I would name her Pippa. She would be so cute and cuddly and I would love her so!

It really will not happen though because both John and Jack are allergic to cats but I just had to get it out.


In other news: My children have been exposed to the Chicken Pox. Jack and Christy have been exposed twice before and didn't get it. Toby and Hannah have never been exposed. I guess we will see what happens?

I am off to go do some dishes and make brownies. *YUM!*

No comments: