Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Knitting Funk

I seem to be in a knitting funk. I have far too many UFO's and nothing is inspiring me at the moment. So, let's list them from oldest to newest(if I can even remember):

LTK Babywearer Poncho: Started Fall 2006

Country Socks for John: Started May 2007

Cardigan for Merry for Hannah: Started Fall? 2007

LTK Picky Pants for Hannah: Started December? 2007

Mittens for Christy: Started December 2007

Mittens for John: Started December 2007

And I need to knit Toby mittens too.

6 UFO's !!! That is so sad!

I really just want to knit something for myself. Everything I knit is for someone else and I am feeling sorry for myself. Pity Party here. LOL!

I have some gorgeous sock yarn for me and I want to cast on but then I feel guilty when I think of all the UFO's and the people they are for. *Sigh*

I need to come up with a plan to knock these pesky UFO's out so I can knit for me and not feel any shame. :)

No comments: