Saturday, October 31, 2009

Use of creative space



One of the assignments this week in the class I am taking is Creative Space. I had a lot of fun with this one. I enjoyed making use of creative space. Instead of just laying my knitting on my bed and snapping a shot to make a record of my knitting I really thought about things. Autumn is my very favorite season and I wanted to incorporate the season with my warm woolens. We have this tremendously colorful climbing plant all around our front door. The wind was blowing something fierce and I was afraid that the picture wouldn't turn out well but it did and I adore it!

These socks are for John. He wore them duck hunting on Thursday and loves them so!


pattern: Yarn Harlot's Basic Sock Recipe
yarn: Patons Classic Wool
colorway: Dark Grey Mix
needles: US 7

No comments: