Sunday, March 18, 2007

I am a sporadic blogger. I make no apologies. It is not like anyone is reading this anyways. :) This more for me.

This is my attempt a my first sock.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I started it almost 3 years ago. I don't like the way the yarn(Lion Brand Magic Stripes)feels and I hate knitting the 2x2 ribbing. It makes my hand hurt. I pull it out every once in a while when I really want hand knit socks for myself and knit a few rounds. It is always the same, I don't like the feel of the yarn, I hate knitting the 2x2 ribbing and it makes my hand hurt.

I really should just frog it but I don't want to waste all the the pain and ribbing. I want to weep when I think of knitting the second sock. I tell myself that I will knit these and they will be my practice socks. Then I can order some super decadent sock yarn and knit what I want.

Look what came in the mail yesterday.......................

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Andy said...

Just wanted you to know I read some of your blog, and your knitting is a wonderful thing to watch evolve! I am in the April MBOY swap, and have enjoyed looking through your work. Thanks for sharing! Andy (mamabeca)