Saturday, March 03, 2007

Jumping right in, I am Rachel and DH John and I have 4 beautiful children.

Jack is 9, Christy is 7, Tobias is 3 and Hannah is just about 8 months old.

This morning Jack and Christy had Science class. A fellow homeschooling Father is mentoring some homeschool kids in science on Saturday mornings. He is a Public School teacher and he and his wife homeschool their children. This has been really fun for Jack and Christy. I take all of the children and Jack and Hannah and I play with trains while the bigger kids experiment. I have also been taking my 12 year old nephew with us.

On the knitting front, last night I almost finished a pair of LTK Picky Pants for baby Hannah. I have to weave in ends and then I will post a picture. I hope. I haven't figured out how to get the pictures from my digital camera to my computer and then here. Wish me luck.

No comments: