Monday, March 26, 2007

My sweet nephew was born yesterday. Welcome earthside little guy! My SIL is going to be an amazing mama! My heart is overflowing with joy for her and her husband and new son.

I finished this yesterday for baby nephew:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
pattern: LTK Pumpkin Hat
yarn: Plymouth Encore Worsted
colorways: orange and green
needles: US 4&6

and started this for him as well:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Can anyone guess what is is?

I wound this up for my sister this morning:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I taught her to knit 3 years ago and we have much fun with it. She wants to knit a pair of socks so I am taking this over to her soon. It is LTK Farm Wool/cotton in lilac and sage. This photo doesn't do it justice. It is a light worsted/DK weight.

Speaking of knitting socks, I am truely obsessed. For the last three nights my dreams have been filled with knitting socks, buying sock yarn, and wearing fabulous hand knit socks! I really must cast on a pair for me soon. I hope to finish the second gift for my nephew today or tomorrow and then socks, here I come! I think the poor sock I showed you all a few days ago will be frogged. RIP!

I am going to make some tea and drink it with my bagel and then start in on our day.

No comments: