Monday, April 23, 2007

We have all been very sick the last few days. Coughs, earaches, headaches, etc... I haven't done much knitting but I did cast on my second sock. I have been drooling over the patterns and yarn over at http://www.bluemoonfiberarts.com/ . I have the Lucy colorway and the Cedar Creek pattern but haven't cast on yet. I need to finish this sock and then John wants a pair of socks, then I plan on knitting the Cedar Creek socks.

Hannah is cutting her very first tooth. My baby is growing up!

I am reading As A Man Thinketh by James Allen. I am really liking it.

Last Spring I started reading Shakespeare. I was reading The Merchant of Venice and the children wanted to know what I was reading. So I told them a bit about the story and they loved it. Then they wanted me to read it to them. They LOVE the sound of it! This was such a great example of "inspire not require"! We have also read Twelfth Night. The kids were laughing so hard. We are about to start Much Ado About Nothing. In a couple of weeks we will be attending the play put on by a group of Scholar Phase children. We are all looking forward to it!

No comments: