Monday, March 17, 2008

Nothing to say and too much to say

It seems that I have nothing to say, and too much to say all at the same time.

Life goes on and for that I am grateful. I have four beautiful children who are the light of my life. I have lost three little ones and I mourn them and the "could have beens".

I am about to the heal flap on John's second sock. I am trying to finish it before Friday(our anniversary). He loves these socks so much and I have been dragging my feet knitting them. Poor guy! What better way to show him I love him than give him squishy, wooly hand knit socks?

Little Tobias started throwing up last night. He was vomiting every two hours all night long and it has continued this morning. I had the pleasure of washing towels last night because there are never clean towels when the children are puking. This morning I washed bedding. Gah! I hope the other children do not get sick too!

We are spending the day camped out in front of the t.v. I do not have it in me to be creative today.

No comments: